Looking for labour and tax advice on moving from NL to HK as expats


Next year my husband and I will be moving from Holland to Hongkong as expats. As we are the first expats for the company there isn't much inhouse knowledge yet.

We are looking for professional advice from a person or agency on (specificaly) Dutch/Hongkong expatconstructions with knowledge and experience in Dutch and Hongkong Tax- and Labour law.

I'm hoping someone here can point us in de right direction as we probably aren't the first couple from Holland living in Hongkong as expats.

Thanks so much for your advice!

Best regards,

Hi Petra

We offer that service but unfortunately only for French people.

By experience, I would advise you to ask your bank: they usually have either a dedicated team or a partnership with firms specialised in that matter (typically, one of the four major audit firms: Deloitte, KPMG, PwC or EY). That is rarely cheap, though.

Alternatively, the Dutch chamber of commerce in Hong Kong might have some good contacts!


New topic