Am I allowed to bring myanmar maid from overseas to hongkong

We are relocating from Singapore to HK, our maid is from Myanmar. Are we allowed to bring her to hk? what are the procedures?

You cannot just bring someone to work as domestic helper in Hong Kong, she need a domestic worker visa. Basically she cannot 'work' in Hong Kong at all. But if you means just bring her like a tourist, of course you can.