Hk Expat Whatsapp group

Hey fellow expats!

Ive set up a Whatsapp group for Expats in Hong kong for quite a while now; We are a group of people from all over the world that are all based in Hong kong.

We gather together with loads of outdoor activities from bowling, movie screening, hiking, boat party..you name it. :cool:

If your interested, Please PM me your number with your country code if its not a hk number  :D

Hope to all see you guys soon !

A female avatar doesn't mean the poster is female, or nice.

That in mind, please be extremely careful who you give contact details to, and who you meet.
If you do meet, make sure it's in a public place, preferably going with someone you know well - An MMA champion would be a good choice.

Of course, the OP might very well be a lovely lady with good intent - but make sure before you meet.

very much appreciated for the warning..

on the side note, i am a female btw.  :idontagree:

Hye, I come from Malaysia. Based in Ma On Shan now. I'd like to join yr whatsapp group. My number is **************
Carmen

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

I've pmed you :D

Hey I'm Sean and I'm from Scotland I would like to join the what's app group

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : personal contacts removed - please exchange in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey ya !

Please give me ur number and I'll add u in :D

Hey,

Please add me up! **. I am planning to move to HK anytime soon!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

What's ur country code ? You forgot to add it xD

hi, other than whatsapp,
do we have a facebook/google group for expats in hongkong?

Hi, I'm planning to move to HK soon. Could you please add me? My mobile number is *** Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

My name is Mr.Zahid Zaidy.Please add me to Hong Kong expat whatsapp groups: ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi my name is Siriol a female from wales, could you please add me to the whatsapp group? thank you

wow...great idea

this is a very old post...is it still active

Hello,

my name's Siriol, I've just moved to Hong Kong and looking to meet new people and join in with some activities, could I please join the whatss app group?

UK number ***

thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

hi I 'll love to join here is my what's app please add
thanks

Hi.

Can you help add me *** to your Whatsapp group? I was in New York before working in Hong Kong now. Thanks!

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

This thread is pretty old now and I'd like to remind members contact details are not allowed on the open forums.

Hi.

I am interested to joint the group.

I will be traveling to Hong Kong.

Juan

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Whatsapp group is still active?

Hi
Where to PM you to add me as I am interested in joining any events like gathering for food, drink or movie?

Please add my Number: *** My name is Zahid Zaidy and i live in Hong Kong and basically from Pakistan

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum please, thank you

Hie please add my number *** on the group. I am moving to Hong Kong for study soon. Phillip from Africa.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

hi there, I really interested about your group, add me please, Thanks!

Hi there , what's your number

Hi there,  can you ols send me the link to join, thanks

Hi! Please pm me for the number. Thanks

Hey there,

I'm interested in being a part of the what'sApp group. It must be so much fun chatting with expats  :) ! Please, add me to your group:)

I'm looking forward to seeing you all guys!

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

Please be aware - Posts with contact details are removed for members' safety.

hi y'all,

I am genuinely interested in being part of the Hong Kong expat whatsapp group. I love to meet and possibly building friendship with other people.
Looking  forward to hear from you.

Please add me to your group lm coming to Hong Kong soon