Want to meet some friends

Hi, I'm a B.B.C. (British-born Chnese) guy in Hong Kong.. I used to live in Taiwan. Can speak English and Mandarin. Looking for some peeps to hang out with... movies, events, whatever? I arrived in HK a few weeks ago, and don't know many people except my HK family. I will be in HK for a while. Seems it's quite hard to meet friends since I have already finished school already.

anyone expats out here in HK that are bored? lol

Hello.

Hello and welcome to Expat.com, leekenwah!

I'm sure you'll soon make nice contacts on Expat.com :)

hemisphere wrote:

Hello.

啊,你好。你是廣東人嗎?我去廣州,那邊不錯。哈哈

Hello leekenwah,

Please write your messages in English in the forum so that fellow members understand and can participate in your discussions.

Expat.com is using 3 languages: English, French and Spanish, each of these languages having their own forum for all the countries of the world.

Thanks for your understanding
Arlette

Hello

I don't have many friends so I could be free to hang out. I am married but the wife does let me get out every now and then.

Steve

woyijc wrote:

Hello

I don't have many friends so I could be free to hang out. I am married but the wife does let me get out every now and then.

Steve

cool, maybe we can meet up then ;p
where abouts are you located in HK?
are you just in HK for work or something?

im out in Tsuen Wan when I want to sleep and relax. I work in Hung Hom. Im in Hong Kong for the long term. My wife is a permanent resident.

Sure, meet up after work some time. im usually free after 5.

woyijc wrote:

im out in Tsuen Wan when I want to sleep and relax. I work in Hung Hom. Im in Hong Kong for the long term. My wife is a permanent resident.

Sure, meet up after work some time. im usually free after 5.

haha, cool. hong hom is not that far, i was living out there during the summer for a few weeks.
so your wife is a local hong konger?
what country are you from originally?

yes, she's local

im from the US though ive been traveling for the last 5 years. haven't really settled yet.

woyijc wrote:

yes, she's local

im from the US though ive been traveling for the last 5 years. haven't really settled yet.

check your inbox, i sent you a msg. perhaps we can meet up if you are not too busy.