Looking for people to hang out with!

Hello! I'm 24 and I just recently moved to Hong Kong from Texas to teach here for the next year. I don't really know anyone here, but would love to get to know people during my stay! I'm pretty much up for doing anything. If you want to hang out, get food, drinks, or whatever, I'd love to talk to you!

Laura

hi Laura,

There are alot of Americans/Europeans/Foreigners working in HK, they frequent the bars around Lan Kwai Fong. 1-2 weeks you'll have some friends to hang out with. Worry not!

-Allan.

Thanks Allan, I appreciate the advice!

Laura

Yes, there are hips of bar and club in LKF. If anyone else are interested, we should organise a meet up together and get to know each other:)

Ray

count me in!!

hey Laura, Welcome to Hong Kong!
Actually there is a lot of nice bars in Tsim Sha Tsui (TST)!

Just leave me a msg if you need a local guide :P
i'm a girl and we're the same age!

Hi all,

Ill  be visiting HK for a week in January. I would like to meet people for drinks, lunch, dinners, partying and just hanging out and walking around :) Thanks.

Maggie :)

Hi Laura,

We can always have drinks in LKF!!!

So how are you settling in??

hi Laura,
im a local, if u dont mind, we can hang out together :)

Hello everyone!
I'm quite interested! I'M Julie and I have just moved In hong Kong!
if you do something, please let me know:)

thanks

julie

Hello Laura & Julie,

Apart from Lan Kwai Fong, Tsim Sha Tsui; there're bars in Wanchai too. I've been there since August last year, met some good & genuine friends there. We're mostly from the U.K. / Europe, some of us are North Americans.

They used to show up on Tuesdays, whereas me on Fridays. Our meetup point is the Swindlers (opposite to the Empire Hotel) or Carnegie's after 10pm.

[Moderated]

Regards,
Ambrose

Hi everyone, I am new to HK too! If anything comes up next week, I wold love to join :)

Jen

Hi laura i can be ur friend n ur free tour guide over here :P