HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  I spent New Year's Eve sitting in the Abu Dhabi airport (real fun, but I could at least have a beer).  New Year means a fresh slate so I will put my best foot forward this year and try to be a good and positive contributor.  Let's all have a fun year.

Thanks. Wish you a very happy 2011 ;)

Happy New Year CivEngr :)

Hi
Same to you
Hope 2011 will bring you hope, happiness and prosperity..
but why cant you get beer at AbuD airport?
I was there in transit on 22 December too, on my way to Riyadh. n saw some non-halal meat sammies at the fast food outlet inside transit lounge.. I am sure they stok up beer too.

CivEng,

Happy New Year to you and everybody else.

Yep, Happy New Year to all...  stay well and safe..

Happy New Year for yuo and all :cool:

Well what are your new year resolutions?>

HAPPY NEW YEAR CivilEngr and to one and all. 
Wishing you an enriching and rewarding Riyadh experience and I look forward to some topical, humorous and enlightening posts on this blog site.  Special greetings to the Expat.com team; and founder for this site and for putting up with all our moans and groans of 2010.  We wish to have a more productive and positive outlook for 2011 and you have enable this some way with all these changes and pending progressive developments to this site, with sincere thanks.:)

RedGoblin wrote:

Well what are your new year resolutions?>

I don't make New Year Resolutions, I have a continum of 'Life Resolutions' that I make as and when required to keep me focused, in good health, balanced and (I hope) a good person.  My list, therefore, is a long one but a progressive one :)

@gowiththeflowUK: well progressive ones are god, I have many of them as well.

As for me, I have found that instead of new years, I keep a resolution every month. that way at least I ll get 12 weeks in a year which I am following that! :D

RedGoblin wrote:

@gowiththeflowUK: well progressive ones are god, I have many of them as well.

As for me, I have found that instead of new years, I keep a resolution every month. that way at least I ll get 12 weeks in a year which I am following that! :D

You are funny, :D Like