Stay away from **realtor company. Our experience

Stay away from **Realtor. They lying, cheating scumbags. They keep so much of your deposit, regardless of what the Contract states.

We left the place cleaner then we moved in.They did not come and view the flat until 3 days before we were due to leave. (We gave a months notice).

That is when the trouble started. Refusing to pay back the deposit. Saying it was due to wear and tear!!!! (Deposit KD550.). We were there for 2 years..2 adults.

We had to leave without any money and get someone to work on our behalf. Good job one was a Kuwaiti. It has taken 2 months to get some money back. They kept KD128.

There policy is, and I quote 'we do this to all our customers'.

That is not in the Contract.

So beware of them

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Name of the company moderated slightly to avoid diffamation.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Why not let everyone know who it is and what they are like.

Tootsie57 wrote:

Why not let everyone know who it is and what they are like.

Because there's no evidence apart from your word.
You have to fight it out in court, then you are free to name them, but post a link to the court's findings.
The forum could end up with problems if it's allowed to remain without concrete evidence.

I can give you the evidence you want.

It not worth going to court.

Tootsie57 wrote:

I can give you the evidence you want.

It not worth going to court.

We understand your position, but legally they can bring us to court as we are a public media in their country, and one cannot name openly any institution like this.

People who will want to know, will send you a private message.

By moderating partly the name of the institution we are preventing both yourself and our site from facing diffamation lawsuit.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com