Exit renetry visa not allowing more than 180 days

Assalm alikum..

My wife is pregnant and she want to go to India for her delivery.But in Abshir its allowing only 180 days..But my iqama validity is more than 240 days..Please advice me..waht i want to do for getting more than 180 days...

the  best way is to visit passport office.

180 days is the maximum duration you can get on exit re-entry visa. You can't get more than 180 days as per the latest regulations.

my friend just got Exit Reentry of 187 days for his family from Abshir,while last month i was applying for my family and i was not getting more than 180 days.Dont know whats the reason behind

In My abshir its not allowing me to enter date more than 180 days....if I enter return date also same problem

shamsoft15 wrote:

In My abshir its not allowing me to enter date more than 180 days....if I enter return date also same problem

yes i know i was getting same problem last month so i sent my family on 180 days exit reentry visa.

You can get single visa upto 1 year. But you have to choose " return before " date instead of duration in Absher

It's the correct answer

Yes u mention the return date instead to days but your iqama n passport must not expire before return date further, if u will apply after 1st moharram you have to pay 200 SR for two month n 100SR for each extra month visa fee according to new regulation effective fron 1st moharram.

2nd option is go to passport office n apply visa manually.