Interested to work for IBM?

If you are thinking about a career at IBM or you are interested in learning how your skills, expertise and interests fit with available IBM job opportunities –
then you are invited to check the available positions on the following link and apply, no matter from where you are in the world ! Good luck... <span class="reintegratelink">[link under review]</span>

Hi Laplage01,

Thank you for this information. :)

If you are working for IBM as well and if you know details on job opportunities offered, i invite you to post them in the jobs in Poland section, so that the targeted audience can see this advert.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I'd like to warn all excited candidates than IBM in Poland is not a "true IBM"
Don't expect American professionalism or salary.
I suggest to do extensive research to ensure the culture of this company will fit you.
I had been working 15 months in Wroclaw. I met many great people there, but for some IBM it's just a  springboard to get to other international companies.

What do you mean by saying "American professionalism"?

I guess it means He is an American...lol

Yeah, may be but I don't think there's such a thing as "American professionalism", at least not better than anywhere else and, of course salaries won't be the same as in the US...

It's a kind of modified Polish company with the #tag of IBM. That's mean the offering and facilities are not the same working with IBM in USA or some other countries in the world.