Yoga

i every body, i'm a french yoga teacher and i'm thinking to move to dominican republic, if someone could tell me if it's possilble and if there is already a lot of prof installed over there ; thank you

Hi kboopsy, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I have moved the discussion on the Dominican Republic forum for effective networking.

I hope other members will give you information about Yoga classes.

I wish you good luck
Christine

hello

thank you very much to answer to me so quikly, i will let you know
take care
kboopsy

Hi

I know that there is a market for Yoga in Santiago. This city has over 1 million people and no Yoga. Even Golds Gym doesn't offer yoga classes. Let me know if you are serious about moving to the DR.

hi patron

Thank you to answer me.
Im actually living in Reunion Island, but there's no job even in yoga is complicating, i also do Ayurvedique massage and i work on energie as well . I was in Tahiti 2 years ago and i had to much work on my head but here is pathetic ! That's why i m looking for moving away.
Santiago is a big city in America , isn't it? It's seem 's strange that there 's no yoga class? Where do you live axactly?
I ve got a little kid and a husband who is a singer, and we're ok to move if we find something interresting.
I m sorry if i did grammar mistakes but i haven't practice my english since a long time.
Thank you again and i m looking forward to ear from you;

karine