Studying BS in USA

Hi
I am Bahrain guy with wife and kid planning to re-study  :huh:  my BS degree in US which I never been there before, I hope if any of you guys  help with some guides and information about which and how should I choose the state I want to be in and which university I should  apply in ..

and thanx for every one here

As you probably know, there are 50 states in the USA and thousands of universities.  You really need to be proactive and do the research yourself on where you might want to live, and which university to apply to.  No one can tell you how to choose where to live and where to study.  Every university has a website which you can contact admissions department and get information about the school, the programs, and the surrounding area also.  They usually have this information online or they will send to you free of charge, you can then compare and ask further questions, or make your decision.

Being proactive and resourceful will go a long way towards helping yourself.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Romaniac gave you good advice.  You also need to have a student visa and pass an English proficiency test,  such as the TOEFL.  These things will have to be taken care of before you apply to any universities.  You also have to make sure that you have enough money to pay for 4 or 5 years of school because it's not cheap.