Private Hospitals Jobs Plus+ and Minuses

Can Someone please let me know about the Plus points and Minus points working in Private Hospitals. like Riyadh Care and Riyadh National Care and Dr.Suleiman Al Habib Hospital,SMC or any Big Hospitals,...Specially I have heard that they cut the salary on complaints...Please let me know if its true or just rumors...and any grievances with Asian doctors..??

Thanks and Regards.

Z4N wrote:

Can Someone please let me know about the Plus points and Minus points working in Private Hospitals. like Riyadh Care and Riyadh National Care and Dr.Suleiman Al Habib Hospital,SMC or any Big Hospitals,...Specially I have heard that they cut the salary on complaints...Please let me know if its true or just rumors...and any grievances with Asian doctors..??

Thanks and Regards.

Haven't heard of cutting salaries due to behavior...But you see...Saturday you may have half day working and also your contract maybe 3 years long and your annual vacation may differ from once a year to once in two/ three years...

Salaries do come on time and the working conditions are favorable without much fuss...

For Asian doctors, mostly you get Asian patients as patients can choose which doctor they want to consult to....

Thanks Ali....Appreciated