When does medical test has to be done and how long it takes ?

Plz help..!!!!
Sir i got selected in  unimac company,saudi arabia about 10 days back and till now i havnt  got a call for medical test since the agnecy told that medical will be done only after we receive  visa from the company ..sir i am very confused ..plz tell me if its normal or not? And how long will i have to wait for medical test?

Dear Rehan,

You have to wait patiently as it is only 10 days after you have been offered a job. Maybe the Employer have some documentation to complete. The agency will advise you for medical once they have already received your Visa....

Thank you sir for ur valuable suggestion ..i want to know sir whether visa from employer is required for conducting medical test or else job letter will be sufficient? And how much time wiill it take for medical test?

rehan9032 wrote:

Thank you sir for ur valuable suggestion ..i want to know sir whether visa from employer is required for conducting medical test or else job letter will be sufficient? And how much time wiill it take for medical test?

Brother, first a e-wakkala has to be issued to an travel agent in your location, he will let you know about the medical test as the tests are valid only for 3 months and you need a MOFA number to process the test...

Be patient my friend...It'll take time...I know that you're excited about working here...

Please do not resign till your visa is stamped on your passport...

It depends on the employer, usually some employers have a ready Visa but need your medical for Saudi embassy confirmation. Medical test procedures are only done in half a day or less. Just wait for your agent or advise from employer...