Personal driver & Part-Time Maid (weekdays)

Hi, we are looking for a driver (preferably driving their own car) to fetch my children from school Monday- Friday in Desa Parkcity.

The distance from the school to our house is less than 1km. Certain days the kids will end school at 3pm or 430pm if they have CCA.

Part-Time maid on Tues and Friday only.

Please PM me to those who are interested.

hi Mam,

Do you still need a partime? I am available mam, if you r interested pls kindly contact me on this no. *** thanks....

Rose

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Pinky Daya 83,

I recommend you to receive quotes for the part time maid services on ServisHero.com

Check it out, usually in few minutes you can get quotes and directly connect with the provider.

Cheers,
Mick

Pinkydayah83 wrote:

Hi, we are looking for a driver (preferably driving their own car) to fetch my children from school Monday- Friday in Desa Parkcity.

The distance from the school to our house is less than 1km. Certain days the kids will end school at 3pm or 430pm if they have CCA.

Part-Time maid on Tues and Friday only.

Please PM me to those who are interested.

Please place a free advertisement in the jobs section at the top of this page. Advertising of any kind is not permitted on this section of the forum.
Anyone looking for work is advised to read through the ads in the jobs section and place an ad there. This will give you maximum exposure and the ad will remain current.

Good eve maam. Im aireen i want to know ma'am if do you still need the part timer I'm interested ma'am I'm hardworking and trustworthy
.thank u and God bless ..

Hi sir/madam
im interested with your job offer. Im from philippines having a malaysian driving license and i can do also part time maid as well...

Hi Pinky

Welcome to Malaysia. Do you still need part time maid?

Thanks
Cristine

Hi madam i'am interested i'am available please call ***..thank you

Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi ma'am,do u still looking a part time maid?if u are still looking ma'am i'm available anytime..this is my number ***.thank you..

G'afternoon,i'm jhen can i apply as partime maid u can send me message if u needed this is my # ***.Thank u

Hi everybody,

Please note that job offers and job requests should be posted in the jobs section only.

Here is the link to the jobs section : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/mala … la-lumpur/

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed