Hiring a Maid in Saudi arabia

For the last 2 month I have been struggling to find out, how can I hire/invite a maid from abroad. I was surprise to find a very easy quick solution.

Just go to labor ministry with following documents.

1) Your salary certificate (attested from chamber)
2) GOSI certificate (it can be printed online or ask your company to get you one)
3) Iqama copy of you and your wife
4) Passport copy
5) Application form, available at the counter

Just go to ministry around 7:30am and take the number. the counter will open by 8am. if you go late you might not get the number. try to take one of your Arabic speaking friend with you they understand/speak VERY VERY little English. you also have to pick which nationality maid you want. 

If everything is good you, they will issue you visa slip. you can contact any agent and let them know that you have the visa and just  want help to find a maid and process her visa.

Hope this helps.

This helps a lot. But can you please guide which nationalitiy maids are available.

Hi
Your profession must be engineer or doctor
Then u can proceed.

Thank you Canadian fellow.

Please advise what is GOSI and is any fees we need to pay before go to ministry. I mean at the bank or SADAD/.

Regards

Mine Profession is engineer. My wuestion was which nationality maids are available for ksa. I am from pakistan. Can i bring maid from Pakistan.

Yes you have to pay 2000 SAR online through bank. SADAD.

GOSI (General Organization of Social insurance) is a number usually on your Payslip, ask your employer (I think it is not it is critical paper but you never know what you visit them)

It depend more on your salary. My profession is Project Manager, but I have been told if you are making more than 15000 SAR you can get it.

thank you buddy

I will do the same and will advise .please let us know when you get the visa slip... thanks

They will give you the Visa slip on the spot.

if you want a Philippine maid, let me know I can send you one agent info who is helping me to find a maid.

Very helpful post, thanks oilsand.

:D