Bus from Coatepec or Xalapa, Veracruz to Zamora, Michoacan

Can anyone tell me which bus lines provide the best service between Xalapa, Veracruz and Zamora, Michoacan?

Thanks in advance.

ADO from Xalapa to TAPO in DF.  Taxi to Norte bus station and ETN to Zamora. See if ADO has service from Xapala to. Norte and that will save taxi fare.

joaquinx wrote:

ADO from Xalapa to TAPO in DF.  Taxi to Norte bus station and ETN to Zamora. See if ADO has service from Xapala to. Norte and that will save taxi fare.

Seems like all the service from Xalapa to DF is to TAPO.  The time it took to get from Norte to TAPO and TAPO to Norte justified staying in Mexico one night each way a couple of years ago.  I'll take a tour of the ticket counters in CAXA in a few days to see if there are any other options.

Thanks.

This of course is a plan for the future and not the  this week. Right? Zamora is expecting some heavy rain.

28 diciembre.

I just checked.  ADO has service to Mexico Norte and ETN and Primeraplus both have service to Zamora.  Just need a connection time that works even if late arriving from Xalapa.  It's a 6 hour drive from Zamora to Manzanillo so I may need to leave the day before.  But it's all doable.