Urgent need of Visit Visa for Sister - any Possibility?

I am Searching any way to get Visit Visa for my unmarried sister to take Care of My wife as she is expecting.
I have applied through MOFA online but they Rejected Twice.

somebody please let me know is there any way to get, I am Ready to pay the expenses.

Anybody knows the about ISTIQDAM, they issue visit visa or not?

Dear bro

Wait only 30 minutes i will send you the contact number of some one who help you in sha ALLAH 100%

More Suggestions will be welcomed.
THanks

i think you should try for third time,

i work as a personnel administrative, most of our cases approved by third time, i think you must try, the deal will cost you for (25 SR camber of commerce) :idontagree:

wsmhagazi wrote:

I am Searching any way to get Visit Visa for my unmarried sister to take Care of My wife as she is expecting.
I have applied through MOFA online but they Rejected Twice.

somebody please let me know is there any way to get, I am Ready to pay the expenses.

Anybody knows the about ISTIQDAM, they issue visit visa or not?

Get in touch with local agents from your homeland...I've heard and seen there are visa which you get if you pay 3 times the normal visit visa expenses ...

Thanks All,

I tried through Agents Last Year but no success.

Please let me know the fastest way to visit my husband in saudi arabia. I'm from the Philippines.
How many days I have to wait for our request to be granted?
Thank you so much.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : off topic
Ali_N wrote:

Get in touch with local agents from your homeland...I've heard and seen there are visa which you get if you pay 3 times the normal visit visa expenses ...

you mean i should search for agents in my Home Country, i tried one but he said it can't be done from there.