Moving back to Madrid as an Architect

Dear All,
My name is Martine, I am an architect, I graduated last year and moved to Madrid as I completed a three months internship at one of the local firms. I learned basic Spanish as well , and being fluent in English, French and Arabic it wasn't hard for me to communicate there.
I am currently living in Lebanon, i got a job here with a fair income, however I am thinking of moving back to Madrid and enroll at Polytechnica in a 6 months course called Development Cooperation in Precarious Human Settlements.
Basic Habitability Instruments that lasts from January 2016 to June 2016. The only problem is that I cannot be dependent on my parents and I need to find a paid internship that will cover my basic human needs. I am a guest member of Rotaract Club Byblos (my city) and a volunteer architect in ODDD - ( organisation de developement durable) working towards sustainable cities in partnership with UNESCO.

If anyone is aware of any opportunity please let me know, as it will be my only key into moving back to Spain.

hi Mzaarour,

I am currently living in South-Africa and working as a draughtsman and solutions architect for Dimension Data. Architecture has always been my dream job but unfortunately, that market is dead here. I am replying on your add with the hope of the two of us helping each other out in getting what we want. I am moving to Denmark mid 2017, i love working abroad and i have before for Dimension Data, but just in africa. please let me know if you know about anything in the western part of Europe.

Good luck on your journey and I hope you achieve your goals.

kind regards
Juan Rheeder