30 year old danish girl - Looking for a job in Madrid!!

Hi there!!

I am looking for a job in Madrid. I am educated an occupational therapist. Do any of you guys know if there are any english hospitals in Madrid or english health-care jobs ?? I am also willing to work outside my own working field- any job where I could use my english skills or my danish language. I would absolutely love and appreciate  good advice/ ideas....  I hope you can help me. This is a big dream of mine. Friendly regards from Lisbeth.  :)

Hi Lisbeth,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

The Jobs in Madrid section is at your disposal, do note that you can drop your CV in the category that fits you the most. :)

Good luck,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi and welcome to Madrid. Try the bilingual medical centre Unidad Medica in Serrano for starters! Good luck!

Hello,

Glad to know you want to live the spanish experience. I highly recommend you take spanish classes before coming in because most people don't speak english or very little. It's changing but slowly. so be prepared to learn a new language. I think you have opportunities but there has been lots of cut in health budget in Spain recently. So I would highly recommend a private company. If you want to know more , just contact me privately. I have been in Spain for 5 years now, and in Madrid. So I have experience in settling down in Spain. Good luck.

[Moderated, please post in jobs section pls]

IŽm no  speak english, but spanish.If you want,conversacion en spanish.
ok

Hope you found work. How is it going ?