New Member into Expat Family......................

Hi Expat Family,

My name is Pardha Saradhi, from hyderabad, India, landed in RIYADH on last monday. Its been a close to wonderful experience in RIYADH. Getting used to the things slowly, got a house in HARA, trying to roam arround slowly alone, got to know where to get down, hotels arround. First FRIDAY in RIYADH was a bit horrible with no friends arround.
Trying to buy a laptop and arrange internet connection. For now, using office's network to blog onto the Forum.

Had in touch with a couple of Expatriates thru phone, had met Anil yesterday and had a lot of fun, looking forward to meet other expatirates as and when gets a chance.

Please keep in touch and let me know when is our next meeting, looking forward to meet you all......

-Saradhi

Welcome to the Kingdom and the Expat.com :)

Salman

Salman Omrani wrote:

Welcome to the Kingdom and the Expat.com :)

Salman

thanks

Welcome to this site and to the Kingdom uvnpsaradhi we hope you will settle in nicely, you have an open attitude judging from your comments, that will help you a lot.  Glad to see you already met with Anil, maybe some of the men on this site will also welcome you by arranging to meet up, have coffee and a chat.  As you will know, this is not possible for women to invite you and meet with you so it's all up to the men here!  :)  You could also maybe arrange to have some people round your new place, even if it is only a few people, its a start.  There are lots of new men on this site these past few days, why don't you all arrange your own get-together?  It's a thought, no?:)

greenwolf007 wrote:

I found a cool new social network free and easy to communicate over including great chat option, removed

We are quite happy on Expat.com and we r not looking for new social network

and welcome our new family member :)

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Welcome to this site and to the Kingdom uvnpsaradhi we hope you will settle in nicely, you have an open attitude judging from your comments, that will help you a lot.  Glad to see you already met with Anil, maybe some of the men on this site will also welcome you by arranging to meet up, have coffee and a chat.  As you will know, this is not possible for women to invite you and meet with you so it's all up to the men here!  :)  You could also maybe arrange to have some people round your new place, even if it is only a few people, its a start.  There are lots of new men on this site these past few days, why don't you all arrange your own get-together?  It's a thought, no?:)

Thanks for a your comments. yes, we will definitely arrange some get-togethers, have a coffe and a nice chat arround. just making a slow start. :)

nonz wrote:
greenwolf007 wrote:

I found a cool new social network free and easy to communicate over including great chat option, its called removed

We are quite happy on Expat.com and we r not looking for new social network

and welcome our new family member :)

thank you

greenwolf007 wrote:

I found a cool new social network free and easy to communicate over including great chat option, its called removed

advertising

uvnpsaradhi wrote:
gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Thanks for a your comments. yes, we will definitely arrange some get-togethers, have a coffe and a nice chat arround. just making a slow start. :)

Your doing just fine, take your time - that, we have plenty of! :)

Good bye greenwolf007 :whistle:

thanks for reporting me the problem with the "report" button ;)

Julien wrote:

Good bye greenwolf007 :whistle:

thanks for reporting me the problem with the "report" button ;)

Woah!  this is akin to The Apprentice with Sir Alan saying YOUR FIRED!  Wickedly quick response there Julien!!

Welcome Saradhi!  I usually come over to Hara for my dinner when I am in Riyadh.  I am travelling to Dammam tomorrow (& Khafji from there grrrrrr).  I will try and meet you sometime next week.

uvnpsaradhi wrote:

Hi Expat Family,

My name is Pardha Saradhi, from hyderabad, India, landed in RIYADH on last monday. Its been a close to wonderful experience in RIYADH.
-Saradhi

Hi!
Welcome to Riyadh and the forum, everyone is really friendly and you will make friends quickly here. My parents are from Hyderabad also so 'Hello' from one Hyderabadi to another :)

zara777 wrote:
uvnpsaradhi wrote:

Hi Expat Family,

My name is Pardha Saradhi, from hyderabad, India, landed in RIYADH on last monday. Its been a close to wonderful experience in RIYADH.
-Saradhi

Hi!
Welcome to Riyadh and the forum, everyone is really friendly and you will make friends quickly here. My parents are from Hyderabad also so 'Hello' from one Hyderabadi to another :)

There you go, from one family into another :)

gowiththeflowUK wrote:
zara777 wrote:
uvnpsaradhi wrote:

Hi Expat Family,

-Saradhi

Hi!

There you go, from one family into another :)

i think shahab is from there as well :)

but i m already a family:)

India is a family within families

blue7ind wrote:

Welcome Saradhi!  I usually come over to Hara for my dinner when I am in Riyadh.  I am travelling to Dammam tomorrow (& Khafji from there grrrrrr).  I will try and meet you sometime next week.

will meet you soon.

Welcome to Riyadh ........

salmanthetauras wrote:

Welcome to Riyadh ........

Hey salmanthetauras, your new too, better watch out for Nonzy as your from Karachi and she has a thing about that place (karate chop down)!  Welcome to our blog, we hope you enjoy your time here as much as we are :)

Welcome to Riyadh and to the blog Uvnsaradhi.

Sparrow wrote:

Welcome to Riyadh and to the blog Uvnsaradhi.

thank you

uvnpsaradhi & salmanthetauras - Welcome to Riyadh and the Forum!  Im sure you will enjoy yourself  and have a great time with here in the city and on the blog!  As you can see from the threads, everyone is engaging!  Welcome!

So we have another fish in the pond?

CAF wrote:

uvnpsaradhi & salmanthetauras - Welcome to Riyadh and the Forum!  Im sure you will enjoy yourself  and have a great time with here in the city and on the blog!  As you can see from the threads, everyone is engaging!  Welcome!

yes, enjoying the forums so far......

musicman wrote:

MM1 & MM2, Salman1 & Salman2.... I'm confused :huh:

zara777 wrote:
musicman wrote:

MM1 & MM2, Salman1 & Salman2.... I'm confused :huh:

You will be!

gowiththeflowUK wrote:
zara777 wrote:
musicman wrote: