Opening a bank account + residence id

Hello, i have a problem, i arrived to antwerpen(and i love it) and i already started working the next day i arrived(12 days ago), i applied online for a date to get the residence ID permit but i got the appointment at October 10, i need a bank account in order to get my salary but i need a DNI and a national registration number or something in order to open a bank account, and it takes something like 2-3 weeks to get the account, im worried because i have no idea what to do, does anyone know if there is a way to get a BA with only my passport(with my visa and work permit), my work contract, my housing contract?
else ill have to wait to October maybe even more to get everything in order and i really dont have much money left!
any info will be appreciated thanks!

Try speaking with ING expat helpdesk:   https://www.ing.be/en/expats/Pages/ing- … xpats.aspx

I was in similar situation (~4 years ago) and they helped me to open an account with passport as ID proof with the condition that I provide them a residence permit copy later.

I opened an account in ING as well using my passport, Work Permit, and a copy of the contract, and once I received my ID I updated my information there.

HTH