Accommodation allowance

What does cash allowance of 9000QR towards accommodation mean, will I be getting 9000 QR or will they pay only the actual rent which may be less

Can you confirm again, is this a net package ( 9000) or included accommodation or excluded, You should have minimum  QR10000/ per month Salary to bring your family. The cost of living is very high that you cannot expect a decent small 1BHK rented flat. The minimum accommodation starts range from QR 6000*

bala369 wrote:

What does cash allowance of 9000QR towards accommodation mean, will I be getting 9000 QR or will they pay only the actual rent which may be less

9000QR is cash allowance towards accommodation.  I am a doctor  the basic pay and other allowances are separate

Cash allowance towards accommodation means leave out it will be credited every month in your bank account.

bala369 wrote:

9000QR is cash allowance towards accommodation.  I am a doctor  the basic pay and other allowances are separate

Thank you Wilson for the reply , but I did not understand  the meaning of leave out.so will I get the whole of 9000QR even if I rent a cheaper place

Staying in the company/hospital accommodation means provided  Live in, and Leave out means you can look accommodation anywhere in qatar as per your budget.

bala369 wrote:

Thank you Wilson for the reply , but I did not understand  the meaning of leave out.so will I get the whole of 9000QR even if I rent a cheaper place