Sidra offer letter waiting

Hello guys, i was interviewed last october 2019 and got selected as clinical nurse, until now no offer letter has been made, they said waiting for management's approval. Its been 8 months already, and yesterday i glanced the vacancies in sidra website and they post the position that i was selected, question? Is there any chance that they will approve the vacancy i applied and its the same sidra code, and of you guys have the same senario waiting for approval for how many months? Thanks.

I had the same situation for a non clinical role interviews in September 2018 waited for management approval all the way until end of 2019 at the onset of 2020 I was told the role has been withdrawn and no longer exists
Though you might have a better luck as it is clinical position good luck

Hi! I just want to ask what happened to your application? I was told that they are still waiting for approval about the offer. This is almost 2 mos after my interview. I dont know if I should wait or maybe i am waiting for nothing.

What position did you apply? For me im waiting for a year and they are alwa saying that waiting for management approval, then suddenly they withdraw the application because of some structural change thats what they say, i think they are just making some hopes from the the applicant, then suddenly they will withdraw it,

Its a clinical role. I am looking for anyone who already got an offer, but upon checking its seems like the waiting game has been a long practice in sidra.

Yes. If you are patient you can wait, for me i waited for 1 year but unfortunately they withdraw my offer, i think they are cost cutting, thats why..

HMC and Sidra Overseas Hiring are completely on hold and there are few new visas issued aboard couldn't travel.

Hi I was interviewed months ago then never heard from them. Its disheartening to read some of your messages but Im happy just to see any updates regarding the waiting time.

You know what i think they are just interviewing some people and giving them hopes, but in the end they will cancel the job offer,

That is unfortunate. Although I believe they are really having some budget cuts due to the pandemic. I just wished they would have handled them in a different manner. And your waiting time was so long, sorry to hear about that. Did they really email you an offer already then have it withdrawn months later?

Nope they didnt give any offer, i passed the interview and i submit all the necessary documents to processed the application, but until there only. They are saying they are waiting for managements approval so it take about 1 year, every month im making follow ups with them. Then until they say they withdraw the application, what position did you applied for?

I haven't received any emails yet but seems to me they'll do the same for the position I applied for 😢 It's difficult to be in a limbo not knowing if you got the job or not. I hope we will still give updates to each other in this forum. Here's hoping we'll have better chances next year.

Yes that's exactly what happened,  after a year an offer is withdrawn due to structural changes

I got offered the job but not the actual package then it was withdrawn

that is horrible especially if you have already passed your resignation

Hi penneforyourthoughts did you make a follow up regarding on the result of your interview?

I did. It was unclear what they said but there were no results when I asked them and even said it's too early for me to make a follow up 😓 I waited for one month and two weeks when I emailed them. we have the same timeline. how about u?

I also lost a job offer due to Covid 19 ...i tried 3yrs in qatar and now i have heard qatar is only dong local hirngs due travel and visa ristrictions...covid has destroyed everything

Sorry to hear that, don't lose hope if Qatar market arise maybe you can get back on track. Wait for the right time.

AliAcca wrote:

I also lost a job offer due to Covid 19 ...i tried 3yrs in qatar and now i have heard qatar is only dong local hirngs due travel and visa ristrictions...covid has destroyed everything

Thanks. Any idea when visa centres would open to issue new employment visas

Sir ,My visa to qatar got expired.HMC said they have applied for renewal of visa.How long ,it may take? Is MOI not issuing new visa or renewing expired visas?

You need to wait until you get a confirmation from srb. HMC is still coordinating cant say the time frame for approval.

aliakdr wrote:

Sir ,My visa to qatar got expired.HMC said they have applied for renewal of visa.How long ,it may take? Is MOI not issuing new visa or renewing expired visas?

Ok.thanks for the reply.

Hi Penneforyourthoughts though i am afraid to say, it seems like my fate will be the same as others (Still hoping though). I made a follow up but got the same answer that they are just waiting for administrative approvals. From previouse post, Wilson mentioned that offer letter from Sidra is released 3-4 weeks. So I will wait until next month.

Dear Mr. @Wilson does Sidra Medicine freezed their hiring process? My papers is with them for almost two months, tried to follow up several times, however I am not receiving feedbacks anymore. I am just wondering why to they need to inform applicants that they are selected just to keep them hanging with the whole hiring porcedure.

@Marksao, when you were following with them every month, were they responding for each mail?

Thank you.

Nothing can be predicted until you get any confirmation that you are selected and now you can resign from the current employer in this case you have a hope and guarantee. The overseas hiring process is completely on hold until further notice.

pawpawie wrote:

Dear Mr. @Wilson does Sidra Medicine freezed their hiring process? My papers is with them for almost two months, tried to follow up several times, however I am not receiving feedbacks anymore. I am just wondering why to they need to inform applicants that they are selected just to keep them hanging with the whole hiring porcedure.

@Marksao, when you were following with them every month, were they responding for each mail?

Thank you.

@Wilson thank you for your response Sir. I got a confirmation that i got selected from the post, they asked for my papers for the job offer, last update was that it is still under administrative approval (just like the others), 8 weeks now, nothing is heard from them. Been following up but no response, and im a local hire. So I am wondering if the application is put on hold.

In case of local hiring you can give a try by visiting or call the HR directly.

pawpawie wrote:

@Wilson thank you for your response Sir. I got a confirmation that i got selected from the post, they asked for my papers for the job offer, last update was that it is still under administrative approval (just like the others), 8 weeks now, nothing is heard from them. Been following up but no response, and im a local hire. So I am wondering if the application is put on hold.

What can you expect from HMC. They keep posting job hiring but keeps you hanging.  ;)

Hi there? Any news from Sidra? Sorry if it took me months to reply I have totally moved on and accepted that I didn't get in. But I wanted to know from you guys if you have had any success in your situation? I would love to get any updates.