Work Under Husband Sponsorship

Hi,

My wife is working here under my sponsorship (Husband) and not under company visa. Now, she got a new job offer from another company to work under husband sponsorship only.

She has a work permit card now for the current company. When told them about leaving the company, they are saying that they will blacklist her so that she won't get any other job and won't give the approval to transfer work permit card and telling to finish the 3 year contract.

Is it possible to change the job without the current company approval as she is still under my sponsorship and can they blacklist her?

Impossible to black list any employee if she don't want to finish her contract let her go final exit and come back on a new Employer Visa.
If  She is under your sponsorship ( you just gave authority letter to work for xyz employer)  the next day she can resign  no law applicable who are hired locally.   :)

nasiptl wrote:

Hi,

My wife is working here under my sponsorship (Husband) and not under company visa. Now, she got a new job offer from another company to work under husband sponsorship only.

She has a work permit card now for the current company. When told them about leaving the company, they are saying that they will blacklist her so that she won't get any other job and won't give the approval to transfer work permit card and telling to finish the 3 year contract.

Is it possible to change the job without the current company approval as she is still under my sponsorship and can they blacklist her?

Hi . What can I do, i have 2 yrs visa from my employer before but only 1 yr I work to them due to can't leave my baby when I go from vacation. Now I want to work again in Qatar since my baby can taken care by my mother.

Sorry didn't get you  :huh:

You mean to say your baby is under your sponsorship in which your contract term says 2 years and you worked hardly for 1 year after that you cant travel ?

Lovely Aish wrote:

Hi . What can I do, i have 2 yrs visa from my employer before but only 1 yr I work to them due to can't leave my baby when I go from vacation. Now I want to work again in Qatar since my baby can taken care by my mother.