Airfare Comparison: Online Tips?

I produced this quicksheet: spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Audp-gtP5cxjdDRaeUlBbkxpQ01NUGRJNFFsQkYwZmc&hl=en
.. to find a good date to travel BRU to ORD (Brussels to Chicago O'Hare), based on data from  ebookers.be

I'm trying to find a pattern so I can make an informed decision when to travel.

Question is: is there anybody out there who knows a better way, to find the "most affordable" airfare?

Ideas, thoughts, tips welcome!

Stefaan Meeuws

You just need to check all the sites and see who has good deals when. There is no special date for deals. Only thing is the summer is usually a much more expensive time, as it's vacation and when everyone travels.

Good work Stefaan,

there are always patterns in these things. Think Melby's right though, just hustle a few 'cheap flight' websites.

Does this mean you're able to get back to the US now?

The good news is that something as simple as communicating with fellow Americans really lifts my spirits. I am a different person compared to 3 weeks ago.

The bad news is that there is no bad news.

My aim is to travel in the first 2 weeks of February, 2011. After that, during the second quarter, and don't take my word for it, the country of Belgium will continue to sink and before the first quarter is over, people in Belgium, American's included, will realize the Belgian government crossed the Rubicon during 2010. My sources, checked and reliable predict not just bad times, but impossible times to survive here. Civil war is in the making, many thousands upon thousands already live beneath the poverty line, myself included, and hostilities toward Americans continue to increase. These are facts, not fiction.

But I'm a bit of a joker in bad times, and perhaps if I renew my pilot license, I can make it across as the Captain.

There must be 10 serious problems I have not solved yet, but rather that deter me, my training as a Software Architect practically guarantees I will make it out of here, just in the nick of time. It's too early to ask me how.

My personal crisis is over, and I have several friendlies here to thank for this.

Stefaan Meeuws