Work visit visa زيارة عمل تأشيرة extentions

Dear All,

Please share the information. My current company does not have a block visa available at this moment. So they are giving me work visit visa temporary.

I have few questions with regards to this sort out visa i believed it will be initially for 90 days once the 90 days are finished will it be extended from KSA locally and how long the extension will be allowed? What will be duration of extensions 90 days or less then that.

Thanks,

There is no such thing as a 'work visit visa', its prohibited to work on the visit visa.
Please search images online to verify this.

He means work visa. It's ok to work on that. But it will not be renewed here after 90 days. U need to go back to your country

Whats a block visa?
Is there a temporary work visa?

alpha.one wrote:

Whats a block visa?
Is there a temporary work visa?

He probably means iqama visa. Not sure what's other word for it. It's quarter to 2am

Business visa are two types
Work
Not permitted to work

He must be on the "work"

I guess all of you have no information with regard to what i have asked.

When company does not have block visa which helps you to get iqama after arrival in KSA.

A work visit visa is temporary for initial 90 days can be renewed further for another 90 more in KSA.

A business visa is for 90 days but every month you need to exit KSA and re-enter back.

here we go again ----

work visit visa - 90 days, ALLOWED TO WORK. renewed in Saudi. after 80 days or so.

business visa 90 days or in rare cases 180 days ...  ONLY 30 DAYS in country must exit after.

So many complicated visas.

It only gets complicated when random answers get posted

rareshine wrote:

It only gets complicated when random answers get posted

forums, what do you expect!