I want to work in Germany

I am a mechatronics engineer from Egypt, I only have English language next to my native Arabic language, I am trying to be able to learn German as it is expensive to learn, so I do a little self learning but not enough, I would like to have a job in Germany as an engineer, I am very interested in automation, robotics, nano technology, and all related to mechanics.
If you can help me considering I don't have German language, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.

A non-EU citizen who has no German language skills and neither the energy and willpower to learn at least basic German (A1 or A2 level at Goethe institute or similar) has basically no chance to find a job and get a work permit in Germany. Sorry!

Thank you for the reply, but does that mean I would be able to find an engineering job in Germany with a level A2 ? Because most people tell me no less than C1, if you can direct me to the jobs that I can have with a level A2 please direct me to those, I am willing to continue with the German language as I want to become nearly native speaker of it.
Thank you so much for the info.

The more German you understand, the better your chances are.
I cannot "direct" you to suitable jobs (I don't even know what your skills and specialties are!), you have to do the needed research yourself, I am afraid. But I know there are many openings in engineering.

Well then thank you for your reply, I will see what I can do.