PAYMENT SETTLEMENT

Shamshermakkah
I am staying in Makkah on spouse visa .Clearly mentioned on my iqama ." Not permitted to work" ...I worked on a project for system implementation for about 6 month .. But at the end of the project he denied to pay may my amount .I do not have signed contract with this company only regular correspondence for project progress is available .Is it possible to settle my payment legally . What is exact step to approach labour court in this case

Regards

Shamsher

Sorry to say, but you cannot legally do anything in the scenario you have mentioned !! Try to talk and get the money amicably from the employer. Also you can try to Put some emotional pressure.

If you will try to do any thing legally, it's gonna harm you more than him. So think before you act.

Good luck !!

Not permitted to work

You played and lost.
If you complain, you have a better than average chance of getting kicked out of the country before you get him to court.

saimans wrote:

Sorry to say, but you cannot legally do anything in the scenario you have mentioned !! Try to talk and get the money amicably from the employer. Also you can try to Put some emotional pressure.

If you will try to do any thing legally, it's gonna harm you more than him. So think before you act.

Good luck !!

:one