I am new at Jeddah

Hey i am from Turkey and i came to Jeddah new and i got really bored here help me about this city :)

where do you live in jeddah?

i dont know :D i am near Alandalus Mall

i am new here too. dont know where that mall is located. lol

your near in panda isn't your near in hay fayha, my palce is near in al warood sreet. anyway be friendly thats all that matters.

i dont know this place. i think its somewhere around tahliya where i live!

I'll give a name of some good places :

Best Malls : Red Sea Mall , Mall of Arabs , Stars Aveneu.

Coffee Shops and Resturant : There is alot in Al-Tahlya Sr. (Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz) And Prince Sultan.

Don't forget to visit Al-Balad to see our old buildings and streets and how was the live is !

If you need any help guys just tell me

selc wrote:

Hey i am from Turkey and i came to Jeddah new and i got really bored here help me about this city :)

hey friend, welcome to Jeddah, its not only u who r bored here,same situation with most of expats, sure u will find friends, have a nice time :)

ajomaah wrote:

I'll give a name of some good places :

Best Malls : Red Sea Mall , Mall of Arabs , Stars Aveneu.

Coffee Shops and Resturant : There is alot in Al-Tahlya Sr. (Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz) And Prince Sultan.

Don't forget to visit Al-Balad to see our old buildings and streets and how was the live is !

If you need any help guys just tell me

ok thank u man i will consider this places and i will go there as soon as possible i can :)

danish luv wrote:
selc wrote:

hey friend, welcome to Jeddah, its not only u who r bored here,same situation with most of expats, sure u will find friends, have a nice time :)

thank u man actually i have friends here but we cant find good places to go . that is the problem also i cant get free day easily :/

welcome to jeddah

WElcome Selc :)

thanks for both of u:)

hi all i am here since 8 years and i visit whole saudi arabia :) in jeddah you can go red see mall and andulass is Old airport which is farr to city you can say and you can enjoy in sauth beach also :)

welcome to Jeddah

Jeddah is too nice just you must have a car you can enjoy life in Jeddah
any information you need please contact me
my mobile is
i am Egyptian working here since jan 2012 but i visited Jeddah before many time
also i visited Turkey three times ( Istanbul ) i like toooooooooooo much

which kind of places you wish to visit in Jeddah

Have a nice evening
Ahmed Dawood

[Moderated: Please register yourself into Jeddah Business directory]

[large][small]:mad:[/small][/large]
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
YOU COME IN TO SAUDI ARABIA BY YOUR OWN CHOICE BUT YOU DO NOT GO OUT OF THIS CITY OR COUNTRY BY YOUR OWN CHOICE BECAUSE OF ITS PATHETIC RULES AND LAWS LOL HAHA
I M RAISED AND LIKE BORN IN JEDDAH FOR LAST 30 YEARS AND IM 30 YEARS OLD.. WELL I WOULD SAY WELCOME TO THE PRISON. WELCOME TO JEDDAH

THERE ARE VERY FEW PLACES TO HANGOUT REALLY IF YOU WANT TO PARTY.
GET A CAR ON RENT IF YOU DONT HAVE YOURS.
BECAUSE IF YOU GO BY TAXI EVERY TIME YOU WILL END UP SOON WITH THE EMPTY POCKET BECAUSE TAXI USING EVERY TIME WILL BE VERY EXPENSIVE
ANYWAY YOU CAN GO TO UBHAR BEACH WHERE I SPEND MY TIME AT NIGHT ON WEEKEND SOMETIMES  YOU WILL FIND PEACE OVER THERE FURTHER MORE U CAN DO JETSKIENG  AND JET BOATING OVER THERE EVEN YOU CAN FIND PARA GLIDDING IN JEDDAH.. ITS FUN TO DRIVE YOUR BIKE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA LITTLE EXPENSIVE NOT VERY MUCH..
AND MALLS TO VISIT ARE REDSEA MALL, ANDALUS MALL AZIZ MALL AND MANY MORE ETC ETC..
AND NOTHING MORE YOU ARE NOT ANY MORE A KID TO GO TO AMUSEMENT PARKS ELSE WE HAVE SHALAL PARK WHERE YOU CAN GO AND GET JOYFUL RIDES LOL... SO WHAT MORE.. NO PARTY NO GIRLS NOTHING HAHA
WELCOME TO JEDDAH

Thank u Adnin u really explained Jeddah very well . i think i should go to that Ubhar beach also i dont like malls they are not interesting, but thank u Adnin

@Adnin - Can you please lower caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

@Adnin - Can you please lower caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I capslock while writing becos these things were of main interest and important and i want to highlight these things lol..
but yeah i will take care for the next time :/
thanks

Adnan

selc wrote:

Thank u Adnin u really explained Jeddah very well . i think i should go to that Ubhar beach also i dont like malls they are not interesting, but thank u Adnin

Yeah man what will we do in the malls lol... in malls there is nothing you go to mall only if you want to buy grocery like in Panda or Danube.. they are good economical money saving stores you can buy eatables from..
and you can window shop some of the branded shops in the malls thats it..

and what else you will find in the mall lol..

Aurélie wrote:

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurelie i am the boss in that page ;) so dont warn anybody in that page :D

Adnin wrote:
selc wrote:

Yeah man what will we do in the malls lol... in malls there is nothing you go to mall only if you want to buy grocery like in Panda or Danube.. they are good economical money saving stores you can buy eatables from..
and you can window shop some of the branded shops in the malls thats it..

and what else you will find in the mall lol..

yeah i think thst is Arabic culture now :) for example in Turkey they are not going to historical places they are goinng to malls :D

yeah sometimes i am going to this Alandalus and in that mall there is supermarket i think that market is convenience .

I Am Also New In Jeddah & try to explore the city!

so lets make a plan to explore the city together on a friday morning to evening tour from old jeddah to new jeddah..what say guys?

But this thursday i am going madina!

@Fahad - can plan a friday when most r free - preferable friday

Hmm Lets Finalize The Tell You Because I'm New So Dont Know The Roads.

its funny :lol: