Help about marriage with a Saudi man

Hi everyone. I wanted to ask if there is anyone here who got married with a Saudi man or if u know someone who did ? Because I know its being very hard for a Saudi man to marry a foreigner but me and my fiance rly want to get married. So I wanted some help and knformations about the procedures because some ppl told me he has to be 35+ and some told me its almost impossible for him to bring u bk in Saudi Arabia and some other told me it might take some months and its not impossible at all. Thanks for reading me and I hope u can help me

Hi,
Yes you can marry him if he's 35 or over this one of the requirement he's to be. Also for you you need to be very close to his age and there are  requirements for you too to be done by you. this link from the Saudi Embassy written in Arabic let him follow the criteria
http://saudiembassy.net/files/PDF/Requi … -Saudi.pdf 

Good Luck

First of all thanks for ur answer. I wanted to ask u, are u sire about the age ? Because I talked yesterday with a Jordan girl who married a Saudi boy of 21 and it is possible but harder and another person told me also that she knows someone who married and was 26...

I'm totally sure. She got him because she's speaking Arabic and she must lives in Saudi. Also I am 35  and got married  from Polish girl before but we unfortunately  separated now  because she's couldn't stand in this country . was really difficult for her.

Can I ask why Saudi man may be you don't know the reality of Saudi man
If your friends did marrieg with them you wait and see them after some time how Saudi man will change his behavior with your friend

Oh OK I see. I'll send the link to my fiancé and he will tell me. But the limit age is something kinda old. Can I ask u how long ago did u marry that woman ?
And also if u don't mind telling me about the difficulties I will face if I managed to marry him, I don't want to make wrong choices and I wanna get ready to success the best

hello caroli

As far as i know a lot of perspective will be apply to this matter , am not saudi guy but i have saudi relatives who did married to non-saudis and there were around 25 when they got married. its kinda complicated but ill try to explain it ,

When i say a lot of perspective i mean like is he originally saudi ( belong to saudi tribes ) or did his family got the nationality this will be taken in government perspective. will of course if his family got it will be much easier i guess.

and also they will see to whom he want to marry and where you from and so ..

But believe me when i say if he know "les bonnes personnes" he can get the approval even if he did not meet the requirement.

I Hope you guys will succeed, best of luck

I was married 5 years ago. and the law in here has changed for marriage non-saudi person . well, you gonna face loads of things to be honest. I prefer you visit the country first because this is not easy to make decision . you can look for Tourist visa or work visa just to see how things going. also you need to contact with France woman who lived or living in Saudi to tell you clearly what will be different  because men live different than woman in terms of freedom

Just let your Saudi man apply for the permission. You can only wait.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Rude comment. Please respect members' choices + old thread (more than a year)
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct