Looking to work in Mexico

I am a Canadian Industrial Mechanic, and I have my wife there, I would be with her all the time in her country but I cant find any job doing what I know,please someone know about it????

Look into companies from Canada or the US.

I am in the same situations, oddly enough I am the same career field, I was wondering if you found any leads?

i ran across this site a week ago.. just did a search for your job field and i see there are some. glassdoor.com
276 Industrial Mechanic jobs in Mexico

good luck!

look up "glass door" online, they have jobs in mexico in your field. also, google Industrial Mechanic jobs in Mexico, i see there are options listed. good luck

I will look thank you

joaquinx wrote:

American and Canadian companies in Mexico have Mexicans work in their HR departments who prefer locals - they can hire their friends, friends of their friends, relatives etc., even if you have better skills or experience you won't get hired. My friend works for a European company, there are thousands of emploees and 0 local foreigners. It is easier to buy a job than to find it here.

Auto Mechanic wrote:
joaquinx wrote:

American and Canadian companies in Mexico have Mexicans work in their HR departments who prefer locals - they can hire their friends, friends of their friends, relatives etc., even if you have better skills or experience you won't get hired. My friend works for a European company, there are thousands of emploees and 0 local foreigners. It is easier to buy a job than to find it here.

I should have included that it would be better to apply for this job in the US or Canada rather than in Mexico.