Presentation and Expatriation College Research

Hello everybody!

I'm Andressa, a tourism student and I'm doing a project for University about expatriates and executive expatriates who live in São Paulo , I was wondering if you could help me in my research answering some questions and telling me about your experience in Brasil , if you are interested in take part on it and help me  please contact me as soon as possible here or by e-mail .
I'll too be happy on making new friends ...

Thanks
Kind regards

Welcome to Expat-blog Andressa! :)

Your discussion has been moved to Sao Paulo forum, enabling  effective networking with members.

Also, you should view the Sao Paulo expat network where you could establish new contacts.

Hope that you get responses soon for your research project.

All the best!
Sheetul

Thank you ! I'll be working on it !

Andressa

You got mail (PM)!

Hello there!

I recieved some replys =D but I'm having a problem because the sistem doesn't acept my replies for other members =,(!!!! they consider it as a spam !!!
So I'm having a delay with my contacts and it could be very bad for my project ... please help me

for those who have been trying to contact me , if it's possible , send me an e-mail to dressa_munhoz_@hotmail or [email protected]
thanks a lot!

Hello Andressa
Maybe you are trying to send out identical messages and that's why it is considered as spam?
Did you see this topic: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238?
Thanks for understanding