New from south africa

my name is kgomotso mandla. im new in town and i would like to meet you.

ok my cell number is 00551160754160 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              00551160754160      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              00551160754160      end_of_the_skype_highlighting and my address is rua Dom macário 1058, Sao Paulo, bairro jardim de saúde

Hi kgomotso!

Your message has been moved to the Sao Paulo forum for better visibility.
Kindly avoid posting your personal coordinates on a public forum

Regards
Armand

Hi kgomotso,

A brief introduction would be more appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello kgomotso welcome to brazil!!!!! i copy your skype!!! i will call you!!! see you

enjoy brazil!!!!

Hello Kgomotso,

On behalf of the entire Expat-blog team welcome to Expat-blog and to Brazil. I'm sure you will really enjoy both.

One recommendation for your personal safety, please do not post your personal information, address and phone number, e-mail address, etc., in public forums. Here in Brazil you must always best to be conserned about your own protection. If you wish to exchange this kind of information with other members please do so in private messages only.

If you have not already done so please take the time to read the Brazil Forum Code of Conduct which explains the rules that govern our use of the forum. All of the topics that I have written and appear posted with a 'sticky' at the top of the first forum page are filled with almost all of the information you will need to know about life in and living in Brazil to help you make a smooth adaptation to your new home.

If there is anything else you would like to know please post a topic of your own on the forum or send me a PM and I will do my best to provide you with the best advice or answer that I possibly can.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog