CELTA course

I am interested to take CELTA course in Jordan in July. Can you suggest some places to take this course, please?

if u still need help, i can help you

Hi Aleppo80,

Since the user has requested for suggesting some places for CELTA, how exactly can you help?

Do you know some places? If so, then please write them down here on the open forum so that everyone can benefit from your suggestion.

Also, please introduce yourself in the new members section.

Thank you
Z

aleppo80 wrote:

if u still need help, i can help you

For anyone else who'd still be interested in a CELTA course in Amman, the British Council offers it thrice a year in Jan, May & Aug.

The course runs for one month,  Sun-Thu and classes are scheduled between 0900 and 1700.

The course fee is JOD 1750 with JOD 450 non refundable advance.

Next session commences between 2015 Sep 20-Oct 15.

Good luck
Z

Thank you for your help. I am in Saudi Arabia and am looking for an intensive course for CELTA here.

Why then you posted on the Jordanian forum that you want a course in Jordan in  July?  :unsure

Primadonna wrote:

:unsure

Double  :unsure  that!

Because I was about to travel to Jordan. I was interested to take it last summer in Jordan in my summer vacation

No problem.  You can check the website for British Council in KSA for the next available course. 
Good luck
Z

http://www.britishcouncil.jo/en/exam/cambridge

I've been looking at the Cambridge stuff, and they're top notch.
Accepted in a long list of countries, and backed up by an 800 year old university.