Volunteer work in AMMAN

im planing to return in 4months (summer 2011). will be there perhaps a month and a half. I want to volunteer but I know most [places want people to teach English. I can, I would love to teach a Conversation class. But Would anyone also be interested in learning Elementary PERSIAN/FARSI? I am also studying public relations! ha Please give me your freed back if you know anything about these things thanks

Welcome on Expat.com shirazi ;)

I will suggest you to post an advert as well on the classes section of Amman Classifieds. It may help as well.

Regards

welcome to Jordan ...
i think many center will like to corporate with volunteer English teacher !  if u interested may i contact to ask...

about Farsi, it's cool to learn !
i had friend how had finished from Taharan , now he complete his study in UK , he taught  me some words.. i like it , i would like to learn Farsi... when u come to Amman?

hopefully right before ramadan ends :( i love ramadan i will be so sad to miss it.. I might be there one month and i woul dlove to volunteer! this sounds good! if you need to leanr farsi just ask me I will try my best :D

hi welcome to jordan i would like to help if u want any thing here in jordan .
best wishes

hi jordanhunter!
thank you so much for thi,s thats very sweet of you!

hello shirazi...

are u n Jordan now ?

no unfortunately not yet! im hopipng to be there a bit after ramadan :( i wish i was there now!

u r most welcome

Hi Shirazi,

I wonder if you teach me some Farsi and I will teach you Arabic during your stay in Amman.

rgds

i would love to  teac you farsi so but unfortunately i will not be able to make it this summer :(

So sad!! :( Why? I thought u said u will be in Amman bu august... Anyways, I wish u all the best in your life, Shirazi.

Volunteer work!
Wonderful people @ STEPS. THEY ARE ALWAYS IN NEED AND ACCEPTING PEOPLE TO HELP THEM HELP OTHERS.
I had the oppurtunity to help with an event while visiting Amman last summer during Ramadan. It was truly rewarding to see this operation working to help the people and families in Jordan.
Angels in disguise

I Tried to apply to offer my Hands for Volunteer work,but none of them are replying :( even i tried to apply to few organization but still the reply is....Nothing !

. Email Jeani at STEPS, i'm sure she can find you something to do.

What is STEPS? I can't find anything on the net about them.

Sam here is the website for STEPS

StepsOrganization.org/