Looking For a Study partner at university of Jordan !

Hello ALL, i'm  B. Subé ,A medicine student at university Of Jordan ! i'm looking for a study partner In both English and french Languages . I can speak English ,Arabic and Russian ! i'm looking for a partner to talk with 'em in English to strengthen my conversation abilities, that's for teaching my partner the Arabic language with other offers after we meet each other .concerning the French : teach me the French from A-Z and i 'll teach you Arabic from A-z ,we can consider  English as the language we communicate with one another by it ! <3 Love you all . wish to reply me quickly . you can inbox me at [email protected] . note ; i think i got a skilfully way that gonna fascinate you later ! let's do it ! Best regards !

hi
     great effort  i wish you ll find soon your study partner...

best  wishes for you...

i hope i can help you
best of luck....

I am student at the UJ too, I am learing Arabic.
The best thing what you can do is to go to the Language Centre and register yourself as a languagepartner for French and English.
There are students from all over the world who are learning Arabic, you get a native speaker.

Wish you good luck.

Thank U Sir Khan :)

Thank You Prima. I already did . I registered,but i got a reply of "you have to wait for A year " . I'm really so keen to start from the beginning of this semester At 3/2/2013 . but i think it 'll not come true . anyway, thanks and really if wanna get any help in Jordan i'm ready prima ^_^

Hi,

I was wondering if you are still looking for a language exchange partner. I have just moved to Amman and live beside USJ. I have been teaching for many years and am now studying Arabic.

Reply back if your interested.

Sam

Hi sam

I suggest you to post an advert on the Amman classifieds, Community/Language Exchange. This could certainly be helpful.

Thank you.

David.

Hi same have you found a partner!!!

i am looking for a friend who can study with me in the jordan university library
any one can i found here?