I want to find a job

Iam a chef i want to find a job in german to help growup my carer some one help me please .ich mochte eine job im deutch land finden.bitte sie mir helfen

Hi peter makanga victor,

Welcome to the forum!
You need to find an employer in Germany who is willing to sponsor you.
Your special skill is African cuisine (I assume), so contacting African restaurants in Germany would be your best bet (in my humble opinion).  You can find the restaurants listed in www.gelbeseiten.de, usually in bigger cities.
Try to learn as much German as you can in the meantime. It improves you chances of getting work.

You can also post an ad in the job section of the forum. Good luck!

want job in resturent where langugge is nt a prbm

Hi omer faruq khan,

welcome!
Language is the key to finding a good job in Germany. So I recommend to learn it as soon as possible.
In terms of restaurant jobs, your chances are best in places where you can communicate with the staff. So consequently, I would start with Indian/Pakistani restaurants.  Have you posted an ad in the job section?
Good luck to you too!

no sir i have not posted any ad.

Not realy sir.not african cusine i ve been working in various hotels in kenya
5star hotels were we cater diffrent types of tourist. I also have basic german.which i lernt from school.

i shall not forget this kindnes sir...i am tensed

Hello all

Concerning job hunt, we request our dear members to drop advert in our Jobs in Germany section and browse other sections of the site to gather as much info as to job market in germany presently.

Regards
Kenjee

peter makanga victor wrote:

Not realy sir.not african cusine i ve been working in various hotels in kenya
5star hotels were we cater diffrent types of tourist. I also have basic german.which i lernt from school.

It's hard work to get a job in Germany and it's even harder if you come from outside the EU. The employer has to give preference to European applicants, so your only chance are special skills that European applicants don't have (hence my question about African cuisine) or work in a field where there is a high demand.
Being a chef and having some German language skills is a good start, but it's probably not enough.

So this is what I would do:
1. Write a flawless CV (German)
2. Write a good cover letter / motivation letter (why do you want to the job and why they should hire you) and get it checked for any errors before sending out!
3. Work on improving your German.  This might give you the edge over EU- applicants from outside Germany with less language skills.
4. Be patient and persistent in applying

Websites for job ads are e.g : stepstone.de or simplyhired.de

Your chances in the Hotel and Gastronomy sector are better than in other fields but it's still a big challenge.

Good luck!

Thank you very much sir.

Just a general comment of advice:

It struck me, that many posters use  'sir'  as a general address  or when a gender is not given.  You should use (at least in Europe) Dear Sir or Madam or, if you like it less formal just 'hi....' without being gender-specific.  Many forum members are female....!

This forum is pretty casual, so it's not such a big deal. But in a job application this is a big no-no! This might land you on the ' for-the- bin'  pile.  Like I said, just a little general advice.....

Hahaha.very true.

Haha very true!