Iqama/passport validity to travel UAE.

I need information please .(up -to -date)

What is the minimum validity requirement for iqama/passport  to travel? I' m leaving in 2 weeks for Dubai.it's a short stay.my iqama will expire on April and passport on June (renewal appointment has been made) will I be able to get visa on arrival?

passport must be valid at least six months as well visa

Yes , 6 Months Iqama & 6 Months but usually they issue visa, I visited when my passport was valid only for 1 month he issued the visa. But if you ask for procedure its is 6 months each

What is the required validity period of passport to renew iqama?..incidentally,my Iqama expiry is 8th of July 2017..and passport expiry is 26th of Oct 2017...It means I have 3.5 months validity of PP ever since the iqama expiry....pls advice

Bro your question is confusing , anyhow you can renew your passport 6 months before its expiry( check ur consulate) & its okay if your passport is valid it the time of renewal of your Iqamma. You can renew ur passport once ur Iqamma is renewed.

Thanks Bro...my question might be confusing bt your answer is very clear and full fledged, I got the required information out of it..thnx once again!