Jobs for expat females in riyadh?

It's been a year and a half for me here and i'm really bored at home. I'm a teacher but the schools here start at 6.30 which is waaaay too early for us (my husband and i; he drives me). So i've been wondering if you guys have any advice on jobs that expat females can do in Riyadh. Thanks :)

You could tutor kids, pays better, better hours, etc.

Event management, if you're into that. I know somebody.

Can try looking for coordinator jobs if relevant to your field.

Don't know about any online jobs.
I'd love to do data entry part time myself :P

Good luck!

Data entry sounds nice.. Where do u get such a job? :p

Data Entry ..pleezzzzzzzz tell me if you hear something about a job like this..I am bored toooo :|

Sarah

If I read correctly, I think Aramco is opening a all female call centre in Riyadh. If you into that?

Will it be for Expats....i think it will be mostly. For the nationals :|

@Lails yeah i want that!!! Where did u read it? Thanksss

Hi, I read it on the Aramco website, I think. It was a time ago.

I am sure that you can find further info on Aramco website.

Thank u Lails :) thnx all for sharing :)

Ladies,

There are jobs for women expats. Try to apply in Panorama for Womens, their office is beside IBIS Hotel in Olaya (near Mamlaka Tower). The building entrance is at the back. There are marketing jobs for a telecom, the company is also in Olaya Street, the office building is near corner a gasoline shop, near fronting Hyperpanda Azizia Mall, unfortunately i forgot the company. There are jobs in the contact centers.

I am interested for my wife to event management jobs. She was doing it back home.
Can you help me please?

I would like to inquire about possible employment in a Gov't Hospital like King Faisal, National Guard, RKH PSMMS Hospital.  I am a nurse with extensive knowledge as Dental Assistant and different department in the hospital.  Could you
help me find one?
Looking forward to hear from you soonest...
ABC

I read your profile. you are really good. Go to university ex. AOU and apply there . and you can go to Call Center company they have part time jop for women. And also you can teatch English for Kids. I have class in my hous i can reant for you.  :cool: .

start with Math and English . as spichal for high shcool and Elemintry . and for your information in Riaydh try to take mony permonth not hour . and if you need more studint you shuld go down ex 1500 SR for 12 classes in a month . every 2 weeks take part. 

last. dont what the jop will not knok your door. you should go and search.  Or you can open a shop if you are earnest conntact with me.

BR
Ibrahim

samiamansour92 wrote:

It's been a year and a half for me here and i'm really bored at home. I'm a teacher but the schools here start at 6.30 which is waaaay too early for us (my husband and i; he drives me). So i've been wondering if you guys have any advice on jobs that expat females can do in Riyadh. Thanks :)

R u native Arab? you can teach arabic language to expats ladies, if you agree then i'll give 1 student for sure and once you start you will get further students.

hi a pleasant day to you...if you can give us the website of aramco it will be highly appreciated as i am also interested to have this kind of freelance work...
thank you for your time and help....

anirac wrote:

hi a pleasant day to you...if you can give us the website of aramco it will be highly appreciated as i am also interested to have this kind of freelance work...
thank you for your time and help....

Do you that web.?

http://www.saudiaramco.com/en/home.html

thank you for your time and have a nice day...