Looking for travel buddy/buddies to Morocco for a long weekend

I'm in Tunis until Jan. 23rd and am hoping to also visit Morocco for a few days, which city is unimportant. Would love to have a travel partner. I speak French also.

Please reply or private message me. Thanks.

Anne Marie

Hi Anne Marie,

I moved your thread to the Morocco forum for better visibility.

Some details of what you wanted to visit there, like museum, market places..?

Regards,

David.

Hello Dear Anne,
i am from Oman (male), and i see that you are a U S A  student and speak Arabic.
i love to travel to  Morroco but not during winter Time maybe April or May would be nicer weather.
if interested pls reply.
Regards.

id.

freshair142 wrote:

Hello Dear Anne,
i am from Oman (male), and i see that you are a U S A  student and speak Arabic.
i love to travel to  Morroco but not during winter Time maybe April or May would be nicer weather.
if interested pls reply.
Regards.

id.

She is looking for a female friend to travel with, not a man.

iwearmysunglassesatnight wrote:

I'm in Tunis until Jan. 23rd and am hoping to also visit Morocco for a few days, which city is unimportant. Would love to have a travel partner. I speak French also.

Please reply or private message me. Thanks.

Anne Marie

Hi

I'm not offering myself as a travel partner, just answering a couple of questions you posed.

Your flight from Tunis would probably arrive in Casablanca, unless you were lucky enough to get one direct to Marrakech.

If you land in Casablanca, stay the night, go and see the Hassan ll Mosque and then take a train to Marrakech. Make that your base for the rest of your stay. Take day trips to the mountains from there. Many people take a day trip to Essaouira from Marrakech, but I personally do not like the place.

That's about all you can do with a "few days". I do hope you have a good time.

Oh, and have a look at the forums in TripAdvisor, ask questions there, look at the posts as well as the reviews.

Hi there I recommend that you stay at Marrakech  lots of riads on booking. Com and maybe go to ouikaimden ourika or ozoud if you have more days essaouira is nice too hope you find a companion safe journey xx