Credit card issue

can any advice what to do on my card?...

my card now is already clear....ill pay more than 8k riyals...and now..ill go exit next year..and i have a plan to use it before i go exit..and ill continue paying on my country..it`s that ok?..and my card is SABB...

and my 2nd issue...WHAT IF (hope it will not happen) i connot pay there (since no sure job,but ill do my best to get job)..there any problem also?..and how they can track me on my country?...they calling me or what?..if any 1 have a same problem like me..please told me how they can harrast  you to pay your BALANCE...

last thing..its ok if i didnt return my card if i go exit here?

THANKS in advance! :)....

Hello Darwin,

Before exiting from Saudi, you have cleared your CC balance , I suggest you get your card cancelled and keep cancellation and clearance papers for police clearance and airport formalities.

Since 2007, all the major credit card companies share their database throughout the world, it is most likely that at the time you apply for a new card anywhere (including Egypt), you will be asked to pay the old balance along with interest and penalties.

I do not know about Egypt but I have seen in India and Pakistan that a legal team representing CC company will chase and locate you ( from your name and address on national insurance/ income tax/ mobile phone connection info, driving licence record, utility bills ) give you 7 days time to pay or else hand over your case to police.

I therefore suggest you must feel morally and legally responsible to pay the money to owe to any body or organisation not because of being caught but to be able to have a clear conscience. :cheers:

thank sir riazcdki!

well i don`t have plan to exit while my card is still got balance..but the thing is...should i surrender this when i go exit?...

If ur company needs to stamp ur final exit they will be liable yo pay ur balance otherwise they wont ley u out

Hello Friends,

This is another misunderstanding in the minds of many expatriates that settling CC and other dues is responsibility of an individual only when he is leaving job upon completion of contract and if he is fired or laid off, he may leave without settlement.

This is not true. Borrowing on a bank loan, credit card or car leasing is a private and personal act and one remains fully responsible even if the employer decides to terminate the employment. :(

hi Friend! :D

well...As Far you know :)..im not the other expertise here that LEAVE on the Country with Balance on there CC...my prob is different :)...i would like to ask if ever that i go to EXIT here, Should i Surrender my CC or not?...

By the WAY!..my CARD is ALREADY CLEAR THIS MONTH :).... i`m Just Wondering only if should i`m not surrender this w/o any balance on my card..and if ever i use this on my country,if it`s ok if ill continue to PAY There? :)

THANKS A LOT! :D