Moving to Germany

Hello, I'm a moroccan man lives in Canada now. I'm willing to move to Germany. I wonder if someone could give informations about the lifestyle in Germany or any informations that could help. Thanks

Modaffar wrote:

Hello, I'm a moroccan man lives in Canada now. I'm willing to move to Germany. I wonder if someone could give informations about the lifestyle in Germany or any informations that could help. Thanks

I guess you are not the only one "willing" to move to Germany however use this forum first there you find a lot of informations about Germany, lifestyle, visa requirements and so on.

Also you should tell more about yourself the reason why and when you want to move then other members could give you more background.

Instead of being "willing" to move, you should think of what you can contribute to Germany. Why would the country (and/or an employer there) welcome you?
There are too many with the same plans as you, so unless you stick out of the crowd, just being "willing" will not achieve anything!

Hi all!
I am interested in moving to Germany. I would like to know which is the best place to live and search for jobs in Germany. I also would like to know some tips in searching for jobs in health sectors. (MSc Biotechnology 2+ years experience)

harinipra wrote:

Hi all!
I am interested in moving to Germany. I would like to know which is the best place to live and search for jobs in Germany. I also would like to know some tips in searching for jobs in health sectors. (MSc Biotechnology 2+ years experience)

Please read similar posts on this and other forums or webpages, as a lot of information is already available.
If you then still have specific questions that have not been discussed yet, please come back and post them here.