Updation of saudi license to new Iqama

LOOKING JOB FOR FEMALE DENTIST IN JEDDAH

Hi,

I am working in a Company at Jeddah.
I have an old valid driving license. Because of changing my company the Iqama is changed.
So please tell the procedure for updating the license with new Iqama.

Its very simple, visit your nearest driving school center(Dallah) and ask for the iqama change form from the authorized/designated counters. As the form is in Arabic its better to ask some arabic guy to fill it for you (May be they would charge 10 or 20 SR). After that go for medical test (driving category) near by driving school (dallah) or anywhere else you found. Deposit 200SR( for 5yrs validity) or 400SR( for 10yrs validity) into your iqama using online banking or phone banking or using ATM Machine, Arrange a green file gather all papers including your old driving license(Original), and submitted it to the officer at designated counter in Driving school or Dallah.

Best of Luck!

@syedstar ,

Itz easy

Make appoint thru absher

Make medical for dl ,  result will be online

Make online payment  as required period

On the appointment date approach the respective maroor and get 10 riyal file in arabic at the counters avilable and keep old iqama old dl and new iqama with u. Keep the photocopies in file only original old dl they will keep.

At the counter at your turn u will get  new.dl with updated iqama.

Same I did and got .  U need further information  let me know

Thnx

Hello Abaan Riyaz,

Thank you for your feedback, however please note that the post of @syedstar is from 2014. It's been years he last logged in..

I am taking this opportunity to close this thread.

It will be highly appreciated if you share any input on recent threads of the Saudi Arabia forum.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed