I want to come over there in Mexico

Hi everyone my name in Noman i am from Pakistan I have just passed BSc in Agriculture Economics and now wat to work abroad to help my famil will any one help me

Hello Noman Sunder and welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Job offers in Mexico in the field you are seeking employment.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Dear glad to here this that someone is interested in me i applied there but didn't get the reply so tell me other way to apply

Noman Sunder]Hi everyone my name in Noman i am from Pakistan I have just passed BSc in Agriculture Economics and now i want to work abroad to help my family i have a big family my father is retired for his job, Now i can not continue my studies being a christian here in Pakistan we do not have more opportunities to do higher jobs while i was doing Bsc i was also running a shop of computer hardware and software to fulfill my all expanse of university now i closed that and want to do job, Before doing Bsc i was used to taught in St Paul high school Tandojam up to 4 years. i taught different subjects in primary section most of my favorite subject was Mathematics. this is all about me and any other thing want to know feel free to as