Personal Loan from SABB

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to get Loan from SABB bank, I have my salary account in SABB and my salary is being transferred in SABB.
Somebody told me that i can get maximum 10 salaries as a loan from SABB. But there is an issue that I am employee of my company for last 4 months, and i came in Kingdom in June 2014.
So, can I get a loan from SABB now or there is a condition that i have to be the employee for at least 1 year.
Please reply me if anybody know about it.

why not go speak to a bank representative. i imagine every bank has different policies.

Once you have completed 3 months you can get a loan if your company has signed an agreement with bank.
You need to ask your HR department if they have an agreement with SAB or any other bank.
Having your salary transferred to SAB will not make the bank accept to give you a loan if there is no agreement with your company.

Zohaib,

Our friend is right that one of the requirements to obtain a loan is to have successfully passed your 3 month probationary period. The other requirement is that the employer HR department agrees to inform the bank in case employee is on the way out of employment so that the bank would plan its recovery procedure.

You do not have to avail the loan facility offered through the bank where your salary is credited, you must compare other banks too since the interest rate on borrowing could vary from 3.0 to 4.8 % pa and your objective should be to get the best possible deal. :one

Thanks all

800 -124 - 8888 (Toll free number within KSA)
+966 -11- 440-8888 (overseas) just ask by urself

SABB requires your salary to be transferred to their account + a gurantee letter from your company.

You need to be employed for more than 3 months. You can call them on the toll free numbers given above.

Currently they are having a 12 months 50K loan at 1% interest.

Regards,
R