Anyone wants to share a cab to Petra on 26 or 27 Sept?

My cousin wants to go Petra next weekend. It would make sense to share a cab to split the cost. If anyone interested, please let me know. Also, does anyone know any goods deals for a taxi. One I found is asking JD120. thanks

You'd save so much money taking the bus instead!

You could even rent a car and would still cost you less than half of what that taxi driver asked you for. You get to keep the car for 24 hours too.

Also, you could go with a tour agency and pay 15 to 30 JD.

Are you aware that admission fee to Petra is 50 JD for visitors on tourist visa? Unless you have residency or student card, in that case, you'll pay only 1 JD!

Many thanks. Could you please recommend any good tour agency?

Orjwan Tours.There's a one day "VIP" tour every Friday (25 JD a person). 065516070/0797330746.
Rimal Tours. 0797060004 (You could whatsapp them for itinerary/inquiries) or call 0795333810.

Thank you!

RoyalDuke wrote:

You'd save so much money taking the bus instead!

You could even rent a car and would still cost you less than half of what that taxi driver asked you for. You get to keep the car for 24 hours too.

Also, you could go with a tour agency and pay 15 to 30 JD.

Are you aware that admission fee to Petra is 50 JD for visitors on tourist visa? Unless you have residency or student card, in that case, you'll pay only 1 JD!

...or if your Jordanian in-laws sneak you in :)

Well  Bratty, that's not possible anymore  :)