If you are very very rich

what will you do with al your money or property?

i will make everybody around me happy :)

since im divorced, if i had lots of money i would marry 4 women put each one in a separate house and spend the rest of my life a happily married man,,,

imaduno wrote:

since im divorced, if i had lots of money i would marry 4 women put each one in a separate house and spend the rest of my life a happily married man,,,

Hahahahahaha so tell me again why you got divorced? Since you couldn't handle even one wife so why you are sure you could handle four of them. Wrong answer :P

Nadzyg wrote:

Hahahahahaha so tell me again why you got divorced? Since you couldn't handle even one wife so why you are sure you could handle four of them. Wrong answer :P

it seems you have a comprehension problem, and it does not concern you why im divorced,
dont make me ask you questions about your personal life.

imaduno wrote:
Nadzyg wrote:

it seems you have a comprehension problem, and it does not concern you why im divorced,
dont make me ask you questions about your personal life.

Sure you can ask about my personal life i don't have problem with that, also i think that you are the one who have a comprehension problem, it was just comment i am not really interested in your personal life and your reasons for divorce also i didn't except any answer. Keep calm and try to not mention your personal life in blog if you find your self offended because of that. Who really cares if you are divorced? Have a nice day

Oh gawd!!!   Both acting like kids... hehehe... wake up... you're not very rich yet!!

umm jacoub wrote:

Oh gawd!!!   Both acting like kids... hehehe... wake up... you're not very rich yet!!

I feel shamed now :P

imaduno wrote:

Happily married man with four times more headache and four times more problems.
Even I was a man I will not envy you because I can not consider this a happy.
But it is your life when you are very very rich....

Nadzyg wrote:
umm jacoub wrote:

I feel shamed now :P

Don't be ashamed, it gives more colour to this forum wich is sadly enough a little bit dull.
Your answer is respectful.

I try to make it more attractive so more people will response and not only reading.

this topic is theortical one and people are expressing things which are not relevant!.. meaning - not relevant to current context!.. also, it is difficult to give answer this big question easily.. because, your state of mind and talking will get completely change - when you have it in REAL.. guys, plan for new year and christmas that will be more practical!! lOl:rolleyes::lol:

Thank you Primadonna actually the one of the reasons why people don't answering is that you never know who is on the other side and how will he accept the comment, it's obvious that not all people here are open minded and some of them simply don't understand meaning of joke. So easiest way avoid that kind of people and their comments is to ignore posts just read them and not reply. However i will keep comment anyway :)

Nadzyg is right... there shouldn't be right or wrong answer. Each individual has his own perception and opinion.  :)

Why all the seriousness??.. chill..  @Imaduno... if you want 4 wives... so be it .. would be good though if you marry those Syrian widows whose husbands died in the crisis.. at least you'll be doing good deeds raising their children.

umm jacoub ...Why all the seriousness??.. chill..  @Imaduno... if you want 4 wives... so be it .. would be good though if you marry those Syrian widows whose husbands died in the crisis.. at least you'll be doing good deeds raising their children.

this shouldn't be mentioned here umm jacoub, sorry but it's not a laughing thing...

Definitely Baniaz and Umm Jacoub i agree with you two. I got now idea for starting up a good business in Jordan if i were rich, what about private psychiatric clinic? Sounds good and will be helpful for those 90% who need it :P

very good idea Nadzyg :)

baniaz wrote:

umm jacoub ...Why all the seriousness??.. chill..  @Imaduno... if you want 4 wives... so be it .. would be good though if you marry those Syrian widows whose husbands died in the crisis.. at least you'll be doing good deeds raising their children.

this shouldn't be mentioned here umm jacoub, sorry but it's not a laughing thing...

I spouse Umm Jacoub didn't wrote that so we could laugh but unfortunately it is true that most of that kids and women s loosed their father or husband in crises and it would be nice if someone would help them and take care of them. Wish them all happy end and soon release of their country from the terror and crises. :(

Nadzyg wrote:
baniaz wrote:

I spouse Umm Jacoub didn't wrote that so we could laugh but unfortunately it is true that most of that kids and women s loosed their father or husband in crises and it would be nice if someone would help them and take care of them. Wish them all happy end and soon release of their country from the terror and crises. :(

Maybe you are right, maybe I am just sensitive because I love Syria; it's my son's land my second home.

Anyway, if i got too much money and properties, I will take care of those Syrians who lost homes and family due to this conflict.  Inshallah!

baniaz wrote:
Nadzyg wrote:
baniaz wrote:

Maybe you are right, maybe I am just sensitive because I love Syria; it's my son's land my second home.

Anyway, if i got too much money and properties, I will take care of those Syrians who lost homes and family due to this conflict.  Inshallah!

Very nice idea i hope you will become rich one day and be able to help the people around the world, it is nice to know there is still good people with good heart. :)

@Nadzyg...thank you.  There are still lot's of good people around but hiding somewhere :)

Primadonna wrote:
imaduno wrote:

the only problem i have with women is money, so if i have it i,ll do it im not afraid ;) ,,

[four times more headache and four times more problems.] nice of you to admit it..

umm jacoub wrote:

Why all the seriousness??.. chill..  @Imaduno... if you want 4 wives... so be it .. would be good though if you marry those Syrian widows whose husbands died in the crisis.. at least you'll be doing good deeds raising their children.

appreciate your support,, nice idea "syrian widows+KIDS" but i think i,ll pass..

Nothing is more noble than taking care and supporting the orphans. Don't have to be rich to do this.

umm jacoub wrote:

Nothing is more noble than taking care and supporting the orphans. Don't have to be rich to do this.

Unfortionally you are wrong.
One of my goals when I came to Jordan was to open several small orphanages, where they can live as a big family with "a mom and dad" figure.
But no money.

So, this is what I wanna going to do when I become very very rich.

imaduno wrote:
Primadonna wrote:
imaduno wrote:

the only problem i have with women is money, so if i have it i,ll do it im not afraid ;) ,,

[four times more headache and four times more problems.] nice of you to admit it..

Sukran, I know how men thinks in their hart about women in generally :P
And you have balls man!!!!

Primadonna wrote:
umm jacoub wrote:

One of my goals when I came to Jordan was to open several small orphanages, where they can live as a big family with "a mom and dad" figure.
But no money.

I mean to say if you have not much money, you still can contribute to helping them... give the little of what you have even if it is only a few dinars..
What is wrong with helping orphans? what do you mean by I am wrong? In my opinion, one does not need to wait till he is rich to help.

Hi Primadonna... u know while reading all the replies...I remember something and I am smiling alone :) why? i myself sometimes will go to grocery store to buy something and when I reached back home; I noticed that I forget to buy what I really wanted to buy.

I know it's something else but somewhat similar... if we don't have the money yet, we have plans but if we get the money we forget all the plan. :)  I hope we will not forget our good plans once we have the money...Inshallah!!

baniaz wrote:

Hi Primadonna... u know while reading all the replies...I remember something and I am smiling alone :) why? i myself sometimes will go to grocery store to buy something and when I reached back home; I noticed that I forget to buy what I really wanted to buy.

I know it's something else but somewhat similar... if we don't have the money yet, we have plans but if we get the money we forget all the plan. :)  I hope we will not forget our good plans once we have the money...Inshallah!!

Trust me: I will never forget my plan to help the little ones (even if they are big).
Since I am a mother I can't see when children are suffering or if they are helpless. Every child deserve a warm and a good home where they are beloved and to take care of so they grow up "normally".

Insha allah, one day I hope to accomplished this.

I trust you Primadonna.... i saw that in your eyes :)

umm jacoub wrote:
Primadonna wrote:
umm jacoub wrote:

But no money.

I mean to say if you have not much money, you still can contribute to helping them... give the little of what you have even if it is only a few dinars..
What is wrong with helping orphans? what do you mean by I am wrong? In my opinion, one does not need to wait till he is rich to help.

I am not saying that you are wrong Umm Jacoub.
Ofcourse you can give money to them but for me I have a little trouble with that  because you will never know where the money goes. It's the easiest way to do and also very impersonal.
And I want do something what makes a big differents.
I want to be a mother figure for them so I can hug them, interacting with them an give them a warm familylife.
To me this is much better dan giving money.

baniaz wrote:

I trust you Primadonna.... i saw that in your eyes :)

Thanks Baniaz, this is really meanfull to me.

[Sukran, I know how men thinks in their hart about women in generally :P
And you have balls man!!!!]

to live with 4 women,, you must be well prepared!! :cheers:

Imaduno: " To live with 4 women , you must be well prepared ".

Yeah !!! so I suggest that when you marry 4 women , to buy your house close to the pshychiatric clinic that "Nadzyg" wishes to open !!!

who all are obsessed with this 4 wife comment and 'go around the bush'.. ?????

morino wrote:

Imaduno: " To live with 4 women , you must be well prepared ".

Yeah !!! so I suggest that when you marry 4 women , to buy your house close to the pshychiatric clinic that "Nadzyg" wishes to open !!!

Hahahahaha thanks man you've made my day :D

If im very,very Rich  i will use my money to feed the poor,build an Orphanage and an Animal welfare Organization,n travel a bit with my private Jet :) if im very,very rich :P

If I am rich, I will start big projects so that the unemployed skilled people can have fair chances. I wonder if being rich means more (fake) friends as well.

philano79 wrote:

If I am rich, I will start big projects so that the unemployed skilled people can have fair chances. I wonder if being rich means more (fake) friends as well.

If they smell the essence of money then you can be sure they will come for that and not for you, yes, the fake friends.
Unfortionally :(

philano79 wrote:

Believe me... many are like that irregardless of their nationalities... but if you are poor, the far sight of you make them run away..this a reality. I know it happened to me before... both situations...when I had money and when I am without