Thanks Giving Dinner

Hello All,

Why dont we arrange a Thanks Giving Dinner for all soon ? i mean either by bringing our home cook food or collect some money in order to buy stuff for this Diiner

but i think we need someone to encourage to get this event succesfull,im willing to bring some food from my Home,anyone interested ?

Hello Kate29.

Nice idea! Hope you'll get a lot of responses. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Yes,i Hope so too :) i hope more peoples will join and i hope that they wont miss my Special Spring Roll made By Me :)

I like the idea, can you tell me when the event is?

Lets make it on 22 Nov,but im not sure about the Place and im not sure who is in ???? well hope many peoples will in,and i would love to get know you guys in Real and be close friend :)

hello every1 :)
hmmm i like the idea but i don`t drink alchohol XD and please i`d like to know who is coming and where is it going to be
thanx

I love the idea pls let me know when and where and I will be there , I advice you to collect money from us and proceed thanks

Laith24...Dont worry i dont think there will be alcohol (no sweat!)me and other friends from Expat.com will come too,so far we are 3 and will be 4 including you

Davidoluv...Gonna check with my Friend :)

am in :-)

Most welcome,,,no we dont collect money we just ask each of us to bring food any kind of food no specific ones :) c u guys there :)

Most welcome if u wanna come join us it will be our pleasure just bring some food with you :))

Am I invited ? !

Yes it will be held on 22 Nov Insha allah,anyone welcome Abby2015,,,if u wanna join then welcome Dear :))

Where is the location ?

Insha Allah will be in Primadona's House but the guest number would be limited

Yey... :) I will try to think of what to bring with me ??? hmmm

Is Anyone Who is Interested in Attending is Invited ? And how is the number of guests limited ?

Let's Say I Bring A Nice Blueberry Cheesecake with me ?? Will That Suffice ??

The number of guests is limited because it will be probably held in my place and my livingroom is not to big :nothappy:
Otherways we have to think where we can do it in an larger place so more people can come.

And for the others: children are more than welcome!!!

Sounds Great Primadonna !!! Count Me In Guys & Girls , pleeez !

Well  for a Larger Place  , I Know That Jollibee Restaurant Celebrates Thanksgiving Worldwide. But I Am Not Sure If Its The Same With Jollibee Here In Amman.

Or Do You Guys Prefer A Private Residence For This Party?

My New Macedonian friend will come too,n gonna make extra Spring Rolls too :)

i am In ;)
thank you Kate!

Sure,sure,,did u inform your friend ?

ya i did, he got excited. waiting his final answer on sunday after he is gona find out his exam dates.
thank you again. ;-)

cheerz!

Yeah,,,im excited too just will do another round bit shopping so i can add sumthin else :)

That is so exciting.. Kate that is really generous of you.. Please allow me to help you in the shopping .. message me privately when you go shopping.. I will send you my mobile no. I love doing cleaning after parties finished .. believe it or not I love cleaning the kitchen .. organizing tiding (Weird I know) especially with high heals :) but I feel so excited.. P.S. because of my work I do not do all that often .. :) but I like it so much

Then lets Help Primadona cleaning up after party then :) i love cleaning too @ home,but sumtimes my Cat just distracting me of clenaing up,i ended up playing with my Cat instead of cleaning,but however i think we share same thing in common (love cleaning up) hahahhaaaaa,lets do shopping next time coz for this time i did my shopping with my Sister last night,,,,

Hello, Am i invited? or its full?

Actually the Guest number would be limited due to a Circumstance,insha allah on our next even we will put you on list :)

Cheers
    Kate

@ NoorideeNAE: if you still want to come, you are welcome my friend. Let me know if you want to come
This means that the list is full and we close this subject.
I will inform all of you by pm.

I am really looking forward to meet you all in real and my house is open for you: Ahlan wa Sahlan!.

Dear Primadona,

I Th8 NoorideeNE is in Moscow ???? would he flew from Moscow to Jordan just to attend our Gathering :D

I see, he has updated his profile but he didn't updated me (shame on you NoorideeNAE!).
So, I guess he can't make it :whistle: