Transfer sponsorship of dependent from deceased household/sponsor

My father passed away year ago here in kingdom of saudi arabia. Me and my mother still dependent on my father's with a valid iqama of 6 months.
We don't have any relatives in pakistan as we been living here in kingdom since ages
Somehow I want to transfer myself to other sponser or company for a job but I don't know the procedure. And how do I transfer my mother to my self. Thanks

You will have to find a sponsor as soon as possible before your iqama is due for renewal. If you are less than 18 years old or your mother cannot work, then God helps you!

Im 22 and I can find sponsor. That is actually not my question
Somehow thank you for paying attention

Good! Then the process start with your potential employer. They should give you an official job contract and apply on your behalf to transfer your sponsorship to them. Once this is done, you can have your transferred to you as a dependent. Sorry, I didn't realise that you have sorted out the new employer already.

Any idea if father is deceased and mother has to get transferred to her son iqama what would be procedure plus if unmarried sis could be transferred on brothers iqama??? JAZAK ALLAH

If the sponsor of the son is not the deceased father, then the process of transferring the mother to then son's sponsorship is simple and can be done in Jawazat. Not so simple for transferring the unmarried sister, you may need vitamin W!

My father passed away and me and my mother was under father's sponsorship..my brother has his own iqama..any idea what DOCUMENTS are needed to transfer mother??? And what u mean by vit W????

To transfer the mother, he needs only her current passport and iqama and visit the nearest Jawazat office to make the transfer. Vitamin W is WASTA. WASTA is someone who know people in the inside who can get things done exceptionally. Of course, usually not legal and costs a lot of money. Basically .. Bribery!

What bout death certificate and it being attested by saudi embassy in pak?? As my father passed away in pak, he went on vacation

I am not sure about that. You may want to contact the embassy to find out.

Thanks for the information,  but need more experts here. Please recommend the post as I didn't satisfied yet

Dear,
Try to post to "ask arab news" link (google it) and make an account which is very easy. Then u may post a question and a legal advisor will respond. Hope this will be easier..