I want to understand
1. If it's good place to be there with family
2. How about weather conditions
2. Is there any Indian community around there
3. What about cost of living, I mean Rental costs and other costs

Thanks
-Sujit

I also need to know this plus availablity nd cost of Internet

its a great country to move if you already have a job, otherwise it will be a struggle.

U can survive better if you learn swedish, but even a roadside vendor can speak english.

the cost of living is quite high, but you will be earning in kroners, so this shudnt b an issue, again if u r a student then things are different.

typical costs:
a partially furnished studio apartment: 5000sek/month incl tv, broadband, electricity
mobile connection: 500sek a month, but u can get a postpaid connection only after an yr
Public Transport: 600sek in GBG, will b more in STHLM depending on the zones u will b travelling

there will b no other major expenses, unless u r subscribing for indian tv

this information is provided for professionals, students may find it difficult for the simple reason tht sweden is an expensive country to live

thr is a huge iranian population (9its their 2nd home)in sweden so u can find indian spices and food in these shops.

thr is a huge punjabi community in sthlm, so u can meet ppl if u r religious enough to go to the only temple!

GBG has an ISKCON temple whr u can meet few desis..

the weather is pretty good wen compared to the UK, winter will b colder (upto-10deg in the south of sweden, north 'll b colder), but if u r moving here u shud expect tht as it is pretty close to the north pole!